|We welcome you to build your career with us, today.
We are an energy and enthusiasmteam working to changing the way of online Shopping experience in Malaysia.
We are committed to nurturing and growing our talent as their dedication and contributions are instrumental in driving our businesses.
What do we look for?
We look for individuals who are passionate and thrive on working in an atmosphere of diversity and high-performance. We are constantly in search of fresh talent to join our team. We look at individuals who yearn to be a part of building nations, creating economies and bringing a difference to the environment and society that we live in.
If you want to work in a dynamic start-up environment with lots of opportunities to stretch yourself and experience working with leading ecommerce technologies, we are looking for talent like you. Join us today!
Business Development Executive ( Penang & Selangor)
- Responsible for sales and marketing activities.
- Identify and develop new customers.
- Arrange and handle customer Product & Promotion
- Provide proactive support and consultation.
Graphic Designer (Penang & Selangor)
- At least SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree holder in any discipline.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Possess own transportation.
- Hardworking, self motivated and able to work independently.
- Computer literate is a MUST.
- Able to interact with customers of all levels.
- Preferred skill (s): website, internet.
- Persuasive, influential and persistent.
- Individuals must be self motivated and able to work independently.
- Preferred language(s): Chinese, English & Bahasa Melayu.
- Capable of researching, designing content which incorporated usability and visual factors.
- Responsible for all design aspects of concept & graphics.
- Updates website with the latest product, news and corporate changes as requested by the company.
- Web content writing & enhancements for the company website.
- Manage and maintain images, content, banners, product info, and new launches on the websites.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the company’s website and ensure all web contents are accurate and up-to-date.
- Able to work independently, motivated, working with minimum supervision, and as a team player as well.
Internship (Penang & Selangor)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in development of websites and web applications.
- Dynamic and adaptive team player who is initiative and is creative, meticulous and able to think out of the box to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Excellent proven skills with digital art design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Self-motivated, Efficient and Dedicated.
- Fresh graduates are welcome if able to provide strong portfolio on website design or interface design.
We provide bright and talented students with the opportunity of hands on experience, skills and knowledge in an environment that encourages professional and personal development. You will learn from the industry experts and gain insight to the world of ecommerce and technology that will change your life.